1. Humour – the power to not take yourself too seriously. For example, don`t think that everybody will look at or notice your belly or some untoned muscle. Put on a smiling sunny face, lift your chin, walk confident and even be a bit dramatic, it`s fun and refreshing and you`ll get the focus on your actions not on your body.
2. Fresh summer fruit juices – yeah, I know the drill.
Ana, but they have lots of sugarrrrr.
Oh well, it`s MY Summer and at the moment sugar is something I still crave for so it`s more sexy to crave for a fresh watermelon that for a cake. And they are healthy. Yes,yes, besides the natural sugar doze they also have important nutrients. Check it out.
3. A special attire – nothing from our personality and outfits should be boring. Careful, I didn`t say minimalist or normcore, I said boring. We`re women. We should be special, powerful, movie like even eccentrico/crazy sometimes. It`s refreshing. #pebune
4. Sunblock – wanna stay fresh and without wrinkles for a longer time? Use that sunblock. I know you become lazy when it comes to this but let me tell you that I have some skin depigmentation because I haven`t used sunblock during those city summer days.
5. Pick a summer place – a picnic spot, a park, a garden, a terrace, some place which should be your summer special place. I picked Stejarii Country Club and for the summer, their pool area because I`m a satisfied member and moreover, this place it the epitome of common sense and decent behavior. Their facilities are unbeatable and I`m always feeling completely relaxed and balanced each time I spend time there.
6. What`s coming will come and we`ll meet it when it comes – Stop worrying, live in the moment, focus on living in the moment, enjoy it. Take a swim in the pool, laugh, lift your chin, be positive, spread glamour. Be present. Enjoy a gin tonic. Or a watermelon fresh. Focus on the small moments and fully live them.
* Tomorrow you should read the next episode of `It was a Late Summer Afternoon` story – we`ll move it for a magical and special day. This tale is one of the most fascinating stories you`ll ever read. It takes time to find the great words to describe it