We start off in life with wings open, trusty that we will conquer the world. And then The World happens. And then you’ve done it. You’ve lost your way. You went from speaking your mind to ReTweeting another guy. Which is fine for now. Once or twice. The problem is it gets easier and slipperier and greyer every time and you’re playing catch-up. Now you’re chasing someone else’s dream, now you’re living in their shadow. And before you know it, you don’t have a voice, you just sound like everyone else. You’re lost in the crowd.
Be the best at being You.
I know we`re living in a perfect image populated world. I know skinny is tha bomb and lip injections are the shit right now. But what should we do if we`re not willing to put up with this beauty barometer?
Let me tell you: NOTHING
Yep, exactly nothing.
Because womanhood I my opinion, more exact, the power of womanhood lies in these 3 attributes:
1. The capability of truly being a woman and building a personal universe around you
2. How I focus my personal power – being able to remain self confident in a world which strives you to be the exact opposite
3. Authenticity is Magnetic
1. I function based on the little details – a new dress, rearranging my wardrobe, a pair of sensual heels, pencil skirts, massages, perfume – my 2015 summer love is the one you see in the pictures – Olene by Dyptique, available at Beautik Haute Parfumerie(it smells like those mysterious summer nights when you feel butterflies in your stomach), red lipstick, music, laughing, red nails, beautiful pieces of vintage jewelry – the little details which give me power to be myself.
2. Sure I have my moments when I look at other ladies and say Mennn, this woman is smoking hot or That`s it, I`m only drinking green juices starting tomorrow. And practice sport 3 times per Day. Sure I have days when I feel not attractive or powerless. It`s normal and so human. Because you know, we are the best at sabotaging our mind sets. But at the end of a day like that I get up from my bed, spray a little Olene, paint my lips red, make my cat eye and pick the most beautiful dress in my wardrobe.
And then I dance with myself. After 3 minutes the whole universe dances with me. See why I need the little details?
3. Authenticity is Magnetic – Authenticity has an illusive quality. It’s like ‘Blink”, you know it when you see it – I`ve never experienced something more true and powerful than this saying. I mean, look at me, I`m not the Barbie girl type. Au contraire, I`m not tall, I have big boobs, short black hair (actually Cruella hair to be more exact), I don`t show off skin that much and most of the times I don`t look from this era. But let me tell you this, there was not a goal I set and not accomplished. Regarding anything. Business, Men, Seduction, Charm, you name it. When I set my mind on it nothing can stop me.
What is your strong moment? Identify one activity that sets you ablaze or puts you at peace and allows you to be your most natural self. Next time you do this – notice the shift in your energy. Notice how others react.
When you put your preferences on the altar of your life and say, “THIS! THIS is what I desire!”… fulfillment gravitates right to you. The universe finds your sincerity absolutely, positively irresistible. Authenticity is magnetic.