La multi ani, copii! Bucurati-va de perioada asta. Vine o vreme cand o sa va dea jos din carusel. Viata sau Gardianul. Dupa caz.
Photos by Emil Costrut
What Nobody Told Us When We Were Kids
- It’s not a Race – I don’t have to get the highest grades, but I have to learn those amazing stories I hear at school everyday. They will become some of the most fascinating stories. And I’ll look super smart at fancy dinners.
- There Comes a Time When it Will be ok to Talk to Strangers. Especially if they look like this.
- It’s ok to Be Different – I`ve struggled during all my kindergarten years to fit in. Until, in my first grade at school, on a Spring day, when one of my crazy aunts came with me at a celebration for Mother’s Day and I cried like hell, because I was the only girl wearing a dress, while all the other girls were wearing pants. She came close to my ear and whispered: Listen to me carefully, once you’re like everybody else you can never, but never again, be like yourself. Not your clothes, not your toys, not your beautiful room, not your parents, not your little girly things, nothing will be yours, not like it is now. Because you’ll just be somebody else. If you want that, let’s go, I’ll take you home in no time, you’ll put a pair of pants on and we’ll come back by the time the celebration starts. I swear to God, I did not move an inch. #dress1pants0
- Sugar is The Devil – Mum, why? Why?!??! Why didn’t you tell me? Goooodddd. Ok, I know this now, but a dozen eclairs still rule some of my days. Any kind of cake actually.
- DON’T BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING – don’t go there, you’ll get burned. Don’t swim with your head under water, you’ll drown. Don’t jump, you’ll break a leg. By the time I was 12, my mind was constantly filled with all kinds of fears. Then I hit 15 and moved out, by myself…I still fear the zombie apocalypse though…
- That Maleficent wasn’t Evil After All – I`ve always suspected it…