Photos by Serban Gheorghiu
I turned 30 not long ago and since then I`ve gathered a few
aces revelations up on my sleeve:
- “No” will get easier and easier to say.
- You`ll become more aware of your power
- By this time you should have something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour
- You or one of your best friends will get divorced. #nopenotme
- If you’re single, you’ll date someone with a kid at some point.
- Your favorite foods will now wreak havoc on the inside #SolongdearfriendsnamedKFC&McDonalds
- You’ll do a juice cleanse because everyone keeps talking about how awesome they are and how great you’ll feel and how clear your mind will be.
- By this time you`ll realize that your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
- Hangovers will destroy you
- Your middle name might as well be Busy since you have no spare time now
People start to think there is something LEGITIMATELY wrong with someone if he or she are single.
- Quiet never sounded so good
- By this time you should have the belief that you deserve it. Everything, the good and the positive life. Just let is happen
- You`ll start feeling more energized in the middle of nature than in a club
- Your social life can be awesome if you live it along with inspiring people. Who tell stories which give you drive and positive vibes. Search for the superheros near you. I found Batman. And he tells quite some stories. The Stories of O