Because everything in my world is upside down ofc that I’ve chosen to take a walk in the park and a boat ride on an autumnal, stormy weather. Oh well, at least it didn’t snow.
Got me thinking about what really make us feel peaceful in this consumerist society.
I don’t know about you but here is what made me happy and peaceful these last days:
– 2 stray dogs that welcome me every night when I get home (I’m sorry Super but I think I’m becoming a dog person)
– realizing that if I smile my day becomes instantly better
– admitting that I can’t stand people who complain constantly and not feeling guilty for that, too much negative energy
– the fireworks(literally) someone close to my heart bought for me
– writing a letter and mailing it to my mom
– taking time for myself
and last but not least, finally gathering in my wardrobe (after years and years of hectic shopping) all the basics I consider important. You didn’t think that I lost my shallowness did you?