© Serban Cristea
Although I would wish it to be, it’s not Autumn yet! But I am not that upset about it because now we’re entering the end of the season period at the seaside. That meaning less people, less noise, less excruciating heat and more quiet, peaceful moments and my kind of time spending.
Thinking about this, I’ve identified some aspects that can make your summer seaside trip much more movie like and unforgettable
- Always take an easy and fun book with you. Who wants to read dramas at the seaside sipping Mojito? Your summer seaside memories will be closely related to the book you’ll be reading so make sure it’s a positive and fun one
- BE UNFORGETTABLE – Strive to dress awesome – It will boost your confidence even if you don’t have a Miranda Kerr body
- Floppy hats are the sexy-est on the beach
- Make sure you spend this time with people you feel great with not with “nahhh” buddies. Also make time just for yourself
- Don’t buy tons of souvenirs. Collect memories
- Get drunk one night and party until morning
- Eat tons of sea food. A change in your food habits will do you good
How about putting together a beach wardrobe?
Sure, it doesn’t mean that you have to put it together in one season but you should have some amazing pieces for your seaside trips.
I said amazing not expensive, so don’t be scared.
Shawls – try to find the ones that are really special, find them in vintage shops or in your grandmother’s wardrobe.
Caftans – the one I am wearing today is amazing! I instantly fell in love with it. I found this at Laura Lazar. You can also make yours if you can’t find them in the stores.
Hats – three or four floppy hats worn in the same vacation will label you as a movie like queen. Believe me!
Beach bags – pick a big one. It has to be a bag that you only use for going to the beach. It does not matter that you wear it several seasons in a row.
Sunglasses & Jewelry – use them with care – they can get damaged from all those SPF cremes, wet air, water and sand
And smile, smile a lot, a new season is about to begin, prepare yourself to be fascinating!