I talked about how I succeeded in becoming a high awareness blogger and after that, together with Ovidiu, I talked about our
5 MINUTE Style Classes.
Although I have major experience when it comes to speaking in public and I don’t normally need a prompter or note, I considered it important this time to summarize a few power points that might come handy to those of you who want to pursue this activity.
To summarize it all up for those of you who weren’t present, these were among my pieces of advice
- have no fear for what other people might say about your actions
- develop a unique personality
- appreciate the people who inspire you professionally
- stay healthy
- work till you drop
- believe in yourself and your own powers
- pay attention to details
- select the way you wanna grow and work only for brands in which you believe
And most of all, when you have to think back at things, make sure that you did only those compromises that didn’t make you ashamed of how you grew up in the business. Don’t lie, don’t cheat your way up to the top because how you get there is more important than being there!
Congratulations Avon! You had an awesome initiative and thank you for inviting me to be among your speakers.