Nope, this little Chinchilla was not harmed * however, you have to agree -> I can be majestic playing Cruella de Vil
A millennial Cruella de Vil. And as a millennial, I`ve enlarged my range of action far more than dalmatians.
~What Cruella does best is combining simple pieces with statement items to create her signature ensemble. From her little black dress to her over-the-top black and white hair, Cruella has a style that’s totally diva, but amazing all the same.~
A? Notice any resemblance?
Noticed that I`m getting better and better in executing a less horror cat eye? A? After 2 years of practicing I`ve come this far #soproud #idiot
Ingrid Vlasov cape & skirt – Ana Morodan for Statement Jewelry headband
Photos by Anca Cheregi
And speaking about this fun/powerful and hysterical character: Here are my top 5 quotes by Cruella de Vil
- “Glamour is not pretty.”
- “We lose more women to marriage than war, famine, disease, and disaster.”
- “I suppose it’s better than blaming bad judgment and gin”
- `There’s an explanation, of course. You see…I’m a really terrible person.`
- (To a police officer) “Of course it’s my car. Who else around here is classy enough to drive this?”
- “Shall I get you a step stool so you can look in my eyes when you threaten me?”
* did you know that if you hold them by their fur practic ramai cu blana in mana? E sistemul lor de aparare, isi leapada blana si ei scapa. Ma rog, manunchiul ala de blana de care tine `atacatorul`. As in this case, me. I was trained and told this before so it`s body to body hugging and holding buddy, you`re not escaping on my watch.
Here is how we grabbed the little fella. Only by the body. He was quite well behaved. And said he hates social media. I don`t know what`s wrong with him…