Mara & Ioana Coman and Sasha Badiu and I, all wearing H&M outfits
First of all, because other people’s kids come to visit and don’t stay forever.
But also because:
- I have a beautifully wide variety to chose from, so I can enjoy the company of a different kid every day.
- I can love them, play and have fun with them without worrying whether or not they have eaten, are well, or adjust well at school or kindergarten. There’s a great complexity of thoughts, worries and near-fatal-negligences that roam the minds of even the most laid-back parents. (lots of mother friends & a best friend kindergarten teacher)
- I can style them as crazy as I like, and they don’t mind, they have fun with me!
- I’m the archetype of that crazy distant aunt of yours that fled for a fling back in the 70s, resurfaced briefly in the 80s, settled in a luxurious cottage in the countryside in the 90s, and went to detox in the beginning of the new millennia but only because Kate made it look chic. Needless to say, the kids are fascinated, my ego is inflated even more, so it’s a win-win. (P.S.: is luxurious cottage an oxymoron? Is it paradoxical? I’ll have to research this for an upcoming project of mine)
- Kids are unintentional teachers. Ignorance is bliss, they say, and the simple mindedness of a child can reveal more facts of life than a glass of gin thrown at your therapist.
- Not even one was afraid of tasting gin tonic. Relaxxxx, I did not offer, we just talked about it.
I know, I know, I’m not going before telling you about it. Maria, Ioana & Sasha are wearing outfits from the H&M Studio Collection from S/S17, that’s hitting stores tomorrow (exclusively in Baneasa Shopping City) both physical and online, tomorrow at 10 am. It’s the first time when H&M uses the concept ‘see now, buy now’ so, as soon as the collection has been launched online, it will also be available for purchase. That white dress…maybe you’ll consider making a version for grown-ups , H&M?
We thank our little stars – Mara & Ioana Coman and Sasha Badiu – for baring a little cold while never stopping laughing.
Yes, I have also noticed that I look like I’ve had a mouthful of Jalapenos.