I am wearing an Atelier Danessa necklace
Well, I`m 30 now, this means green light to these kind of visuals and discussions, don`t you think?
I don`t know about you people but I`ve made lots of ridiculous things on my first dates. I`ve also applied some behavior tricks which worked. Fact is, from both aspects I`ve learned some wisdom strategies and ended up with some extremely funny memories.
Situations, feelings, good outfit decisions, bad action decisions, it all payed off in the end. I ended of with Superman. But until here it was a long and very comical journey. Like the time I wanted to surprise one of my dates with a mermaid dance in the bathtub and ended up breaking my hand – hence the romantic version of today`s shooting. Pffff, anyways, here`s what I`ve learned:
Do`s & Don`ts on a First Date
- Be open to unexpected situations and date ideas – I for one, I remember that time when a young man took me to dine on a rooftop. In Winter. Of course we froze, of course I caught the flu, of course I wanted to smash him in the face afterwards but it was a surprising first date and made it to the memory box. And we dated for 5 month. Then he called me crazy and dumped me.
- Do wear sexy lingerie – Nope, not because it is ok to have sex on your first date. Or it isn`t. I`m not the one to judge anything. I`m just saying that with my 30`s mind I`ve finally understood the power of sexy lingerie. It does not necessarily require to be shown to somebody else. By just wearing it it will make you feel sensual and confident. Yes, it took me 10 years to finally understand why my cotton underwear was not good enough for an ego boost.
- Do have a positive attitude, enjoy a lady like drink and be You – You know, being all mironosita like brought me the sclifosita nickname one time. Yep, I said to myself that I should behave like a perfect English rose and be this pristine Miss – The result? Complete failure. Yep, not because of my date but because I didn`t got to enjoy, play, have fun and behave like Dita von Teese. You know? I missed the fun. So from that time on it was all about fancy cocktails and natural and positive behavior. As in laughter.
- Don`t talk about your ex
- Don`t get too personal – never forget our most powerful weapon – mystery
- No really, don`t talk about your ex
- Don`t talk about sex. You`re a woman after all. Maybe activate your innocent side a little and be lady like? It works, lots of my friends confirmed this is more seductive than a big mouth on revealing intimate aspects about what you might like or not…in bed
- Don`t add him on Facebook after your first date. Not, not, notttt. Act like you are totally detached. Men are hunters. They like it when they have to put some work into the charming game.
The idea of this article came to me after being challenged by Stalinskaya to remember a night when I had tremendous fun. Well I didn`t have one but quite a few. The bits of wisdom above are drawn from all of them.
If you have a story from one of your nights to remember, first date or not, tell it in a few words in a comment below and 3 of you, with the best stories will each win a pack of 3 Stalinskaya bottles (Red, Blue and Silver) and the chance to get your story published on Stalinskaya`s official Facebook page.
And here`s some making of flashes – Dhaniel Nora and his team prepping the setting. Milk, it was milk which made the water blurry white. I sensed you were wondering. Cleopatra gave us women some pretty handy advice, don`t you think? And a video we tried to make but ended up with this.