THE EMOTIONAL CLEANSING DIET
Ana Morodan | On 12, Aug 2013
© Serban Cristea
I was planning to talk to you about this under some seaside photos, but I realized that maybe some people don’t have the time to take a vacation, better yet, this cleansing diet does not need some fancy or exotic places where it should be practiced.
We all feel that “I can’t do it anymore” vibe from time to time. If you work your ass off or if you just have tons of things on your mind you tend to feel an immense pressure and that can put you on your knees in no time!
Here is what Max Tomlinson says
“Identify the specific causes of stress. Name and shame them by writing them down. This involves taking the time to ask yourself what the real problems are. Take a calm look at all areas of your life and strive to be honest. The key question to ask is: “How do I feel?” When you are stressed, it is easier to identify problems this way than by trying to use reason and cold logic.
The main areas of conflict are:
Identify what is stopping you from resolving a specific cause of stress. Once you have identified who or what the cause is, the next step is to resolve the problem or, at the very least, change your attitude towards it.”
I’ve developed some easy tips&tricks that work for me and that are easy reachable for everyone. They can beat the exhaustion away in no time:
- Positive moods and a good attitude help your body’s vital systems stay in balance – so stop being so pessimistic all the time! Think positive, be thankful for what you have – as in really be thankful – write a list of the things you are thankful for
- Drink a lot of
fluidswater – it will help you have feel energized and light
- Watch a positive and light movie – romantic or comedy, it will either make you laugh, give you hope or encourage you to gather your strength. I remember I’ve watched The Devil Wears Prada more than one time per evening back then. It really helped me get motivated to do what I am doing today.
- Detox your past – find closure for all your unresolved emotional problems from the past – it might take time, shrinks, tears and rough moments but if you have this kind of issues fucking move on! The present and future are your life, don’t ruin it with corps from the past!
- Clean and organize your wardrobe – it will create that fresh start motivation in your mind
- Listen to music that gives you a positive energy – I know, there are many amazing lyrics that hit right into your soul but if they are from the “sad” category, just ignore them for now. This is the time when you have to work to get back on your feet!
- I shouldn’t say this but maybe it will work – If you can, buy something, do a little shopping, even if it’s a headband or a simple vase for you home – it’s a positive energy booster, I tell ya!
- Get rid of the people who consume your positive energy – believe me, it’s not hard, just put an end to it! Those kinds of people will never be by your side when you have a problem, they just want you to be by their side
- Breathe in, breathe out – sometimes, just taking a step back and doing this kind of exercise helps a lot
Either you try these tactics or others, one thing should be clear for all of us - no one is closer to you than yourself! Make sure you are at your best shape always and stop trying to make “sad and depressive” cool! That’s so not fetch!