Excuse me one moment world, I`m going to talk just to one of you for a sec.
Pop, acesta postare este un tribut si o ofranda pentru toate episoadele `Pop, nu ma lasaaaa` #blanadetweety
Now, getting back to business.
The Business of being ANA MORODAN, that is.
- Number one was always get things done, even if you need to use side help
- The second important aspect was, excuse my bluntness, not giving a shit
- The third attribute of the business of being, well, me, was never losing focus from my objectives
It`s time to speak a little about my personal style, don`t you think? But before that, check out a little bundle of cuteness below. Yes, I am a sucker for cats. How predictable.
He came like we weren`t there and passed impassibly and royal beside me.
However, I got him and wanted to love and cuddle him so hard that he finally had gave up. He bared it all the way stoically and bored.
Photos by Mihai Dina
You see, what is important and in the same time awesome is that I never look at trends that much. I also know the recipe of street style dressing for getting more likes but I don`t really care about that either. Some new trends or more likes are not strong enough arguments for me ditching what I truly like and feel confident wearing. And I say this is awesome because this is what makes me unique. And being unique my darlings…being unique makes you truly unforgettable.
Here are some of My Personal Style Tricks
- I use color in my outfits but always in a moderate manner. Never more than two. Especially if they are bright, strong colors. This does not mean that I don`t look colorful. Today`s outfit stands as proof.
- My focus is always on special accessories – You know, the little details that make the difference? They are mine and with them, in time, my style became very original and Ana like. Today my strong point was the turban with the brooch and then the bracelet.
- I dress for myself first and after for the rest of the world. It was always like that and it will stay forever the same. So if a long, black dress worn during midday will make me feel confident and good about myself, a long, black dress during midday it is
See you in the next episode of The Business of Being ANA MORODAN
Until then, you might want to read an interview with Mazilique and I about Kitchen Victim, written by Andreea Vasile.