© Serban Cristea at Eclectico Studio
What is “cool” for me?
Have you asked yourself this question? Like what cool REALLY means for you?
I started thinking of this yesterday when a person I met told me that her definition of “cool” was always dictated by others – so fucking wrong people! You’ll end up old and realize that you lived your lives not the way you wanted but how other people wanted, and that’s just wrong and sad.
But this is not a lecture because, as I told you, I have a very good definition of “cool” implemented in my brain ever since 10 years ago. With the passing of time it just got stronger.
Therefore, here are some of the things that are the definition of cool for me
- Luisa Casati – she will fascinate and inspire me eternally
- Twin bracelets
- Red nails – I had a teacher in high school (nu stiu cum se zice diriginta) which was an amazing and inspiring person. She taught us what elegance, manners, being a woman means. She is an awesome human being and an inspiring woman. For four years I saw her almost every day, her nails were always red. It stuck in my mind.
- Italy, Italian interior decorations
- Women with lots of self-confidence
- Long dresses – they don’t call me a Countess for nothing
- Passion for what you love and capacity to work for it
- Drinking your tea from tea cups even when nobody sees you
- The 19th Century
Speaking about Italy and Italian style, here’s a video that I saw yesterday on Peroni Diario that really set my mood.
Before I go and run to some meetings I have 2 more observations to make
1. Why did I even consider dreaming that this would be a less busy period for me?!?! Wronnngggg.
2. As you can see, I visited Eclectico Studio the other day. The selection of furniture and decorations is perfect and the place looks awesome. You should pay them a visit. Also, make sure you stop and drink a lemonade at their bistro – it is delicious!