We have found it. Finally. We found a new office and showroom for Morodan Shop. And in this light of all of us from my team, spending more time at the office now than at home, some things from my dressing must be organized too. Because I`m going to take half of it with me.
I want to be near my treasures all the time. A fashionista`s burden.
And like all things in my life, I just focus on them and they happen. You know, I can not move my jewelry in a plastic bag. That would be such a unpardonable profanation.
Despite Pandora’s experience to the contrary, lovely little boxes tend to harbor far more treasure than trouble. And there’s no reason the containers themselves shouldn’t rival their contents in elegance and allure.
Here are my tres elegant jewelry boxes.
Now, just because I know you`ll ask. I found them on iLUX. While pinning on Pinterest to be more exact. Their profile is filled with organized goodies so imagine my eyes when I reached the Cutii de Bijuterii board
And since I`m a new online entrepreneur myself, I salute this online shop for carrying a great selection of quality goods, for the fast delivery and the professional services. I have much to learn from you guys.
I am wearing a S/S 2015 H&M blazer – available from the 12th of March
Photos by Alexandru Rosieanu
Before I go and dive into the weekend (by the way, now I understand why people get excited towards the weekend, it`s because they work like hell during the week – 30 years, grown-up revelation?) here are my tips for keeping an organized jewelry box:
- I always make sure that my jewelry is stocked in boxes padded with velvet or soft material so they won`t get scuffed
- I also, don`t stock more than one in the same little spot – for the same above reason
- Most of my boxes have a hilt for carrying them – so that if I have to take them with me they will be easy to carry
- I chose red or black jewelry boxes – they look so chic – by the way, have you seen Amal Clooney carrying hers? So chic. The reason why I chose red jewelry boxes is also because my wardrobe in mostly black and my style signature are jewelry so I want them to feel special
- I chose boxes with many compartments and always with a safety lock – treasures must be protected
You have brightened my day dear iLUX and you have also saved me. I`ve found my perfect gifts for this 8th of March for my lady friends.
Dear all, I send you hugs from Narnia. My street looks exactly like that. In March. The Joy.