Photos by Silvia Postolatiev
A conversation with myself
One of the best things in life is realizing you`re perfectly happy without the things you thought you needed the most. Meaning you suddenly lost interest of almost all the capitalist drugs like the expensive crap you kinda lusted about.
However, you did not lose Lust as a need. You are still lusting on things…or let`s say…you`re lusting on moments maybe? No, no, you`re definitely lusting on things also. But somehow different things. When did everything change? Maybe you grew-up? Maybe you`ve realized that it`s all Vanity Fair-ish?
Either the case, I`ve noticed you are more focused on living glamorously beautiful than owning expensive stuff. Is it better? Is it not? Who knows, it just makes you happier to live like this lately.
And speaking about living glamorously, here are some suggestions that might help you this Autumn:
- have sparkling skin – eat as much raw food as you can to alkaline your body – it will prove to be the best moisturizer
- buy a few pumpkins and arrange them in front of your door – so witchy chic, don`t you think?
- expensive stuff might not be among your priorities but updating your wardrobe to Autumn`s vibe could prove to be a good confidence booster so check out Lo Spaccio`s Fall collection. As I`ve told you before, Lo Spaccio produces limited series (no more than 50 items from the same design) of carefully manufactured pieces. Their design and manufacturing is entirely made in Romania and they use Italian fabrics. And guess what? They are more than affordable! Wardrobe refreshing on a budget – checked!
- take a walk in a forest – it will make you feel like a character in Avatar. The nature is pretty awesome during this time of the year and it will help your relax
- use red lipstick – ok, you use red lipstick even when you are asleep but more over, this Autumn, red lipstick will turn you into Poison Ivy
- show off your new improved glamorous style – every Autumn should come with an upgrade regarding to your appearance – make it and show it off, people noticing is good, don`t hide under a shell – your new, Lo Spaccio blue coat for example, wear it with confidence, poise and sensuality. It`s such a powerful and feminine piece
- take dancing classes – yes,yes, you said you would since ever – just do it – there`s nothing more romantic than having a picnic in a beautiful landscape and suddenly taking your partner for a waltz. A?
- most of all – enjoy your new freedom – realizing that happiness is only a small reach away is a big deal (cliche or not) – treasure it