I am wearing a Marie Ollie dress
Ohh how I`ve missed wearing a long dress. I haven`t wore one in such a long time…since Wednesday.
- Everything goes with everything – Mixing any kinds of prints and textures might turn you into a little circus if you`re not paying attention to a few correct rules
- Don’t bother with anything but designer labels – Be open minded even if your social crowd is a high fashion consumer. Learn that style is a matter of understanding your body and personality. Build an unforgettable and unique style not an expensive wardrobe. Be eliberated by this snobbish social norm.
- More is More – Nope, statement jewelry, shiny textures, prints, leather, 4 colors and a bold make-up will just make you look Pop Out not stylish
- If you don`t look like a model don`t dress like a model – Says who? Dress accordingly to your body shape, I give it that but don`t spend your time thinking that if you are not a perfect size body you should dress plain and always safe. Be sensual and daring and wear your style and shape with pride
- Short ladies can`t wear long dresses or skirts – Wrong. Wearing “long” clothes is more about waist placement than height. Literally anyone can fake being tall when the legs are elongated, so if you want to wear maxi dresses, midi skirts or even skinnies, just visually raise the waist. Wearing a higher-waisted pair of jeans will mitigate height (especially when worn with heels). Or, wear an empire waist maxi (belt it if there’s a ton of volume) and then do a pair of wedges, with the skirt falling all the way to the floor.
We took this pictures at Palatul Noblesse – Centru de Arte si Evenimente – the most high-end showroom from this part of Europe. A perfect place for hosting unforgettable events and also a very glamorous showroom where you can shop and see exquisite pieces of furniture and decorations.