© Serban Cristea
I am in this home redecoration process (like every year in this period) and because of it, I`ve drawn a few conclusions.
Well, besides conclusions like:
- never, never, never leave your clothes uncovered or unprotected, dust will get the best of them and you`ll die of rage when seeing this
- always move out when changing your windows or you`ll sleep in a cold and windy home with paper boards instead of windows
BESIDES those little useful life lessons from the `Nevoia the invata` Book, here are a few more useful and zen conclusions:
- vibes speak louder than words. I like to think that all my homes had a special vibe, at least this is what people always say when they visit me. Nowadays I am more focused on creating a cozy and refined home than hunting for the perfect dress. The feeling of coming home at night and entering in my universe filled me with immense energy
- hunting for new home deco item brought me to Casara, which is my long time deco love and I was amazed to discover their new redecorated showroom. Under the statement `Redescopera Casara` the new showroom is bohemian, cozy, with a few well chosen holiday touches, refined and friendly, their new showroom is filled with new adorable items.
- another resolution that I`ve made is that given the fact that I redecorate almost once a year, I should start smart shopping in the deco area also. Speaking about Casara and their new marketing direction, from now on you can shop everything in their showroom with huge sales. Items from Cantori, Home Spirit, Blanc D’Ivoire, Joy de Rohan Chabot or even home deco objects, they are now available at affordable prices. Casara thinks that style and personality is not measurable in money and wants us all to be able to afford beautiful items.