It was perfect! PERFECT! The setting, Serban, my outfit, as you can see, Mexico city that night, the words we said to each other that night…I’m telling you, P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
Now, all that was left to do was wait for 24.00! You guys had already celebrated, Mexico is 8 hours behind so we had to wait a little longer. We walked and dined and laughed until I said that I’m gonna go and lay in bed a little until Serban had to go and buy a bottle of champagne.
And so I did and that was it! I fell asleep and just like Sleeping Beauty (sleeping witch in this case) I couldn’t wake up.
And just like that, I‘ve slept through this New Year‘s Eve! The End
Wait, wait, I can’t go, although I’ve woken up late today and I must hurry to post, let’s all take a moment and marvel at this dress/whole outfit.
Now that I think about it, it was funny, like a way of the Universe telling me that it’s not about that 30 minutes it’s about the whole year. And in that thinking I’ve gathered some mantras for you guys to use this year.
- “We never know how high we are, Till we are called to rise; And then, if we are true to plan, Our statures touch the skies.” –Emily Dickinson
- “Elegance is innate. It has nothing to do with being well dressed. Elegance is refusal.” Diana Vreeland
- “The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.”- Queen Victoria
- If you plan the way you live all day, at least take that plan seriously!
- “If opportunity doesn’t know build a door!” – Milton Bertle
Now, go into the world and make a difference!