I am wearing a Morodan Shop dress, Ana Morodan at Smiling Shoes heels – coming soon – and a Cartier bracelet
I have a normal/mixed skin – yeah, things are not perfect on my side either and it`s okkk – so my 3 choices were:
3. And the Nurturing moisturizer with Calendula extract and Q10 – this is a moisturizer recommended for normal/dry skin which I used only twice per week. I know this trick from my grandmother. Every once in a while I use a moisturizer opposite to my skin type, it will help prevent my skin from getting used to the same kind of products and it will moisturize better. For me it works and through the years it helped me immensely with keeping under control my greasy areas.
Here are my conclusions after a month and a half of everyday testing:
– I`ve started to see results after a week or so
– The eye cream really did wonders for my under eye fine wrinkles – yes I have wrinkles, I`m 30 for Christ Sake
– My skin looks more illuminated
– After 3 minutes of applying it on my skin it never feels like I`m wearing any moisturizers, it practically penetrates the skin and makes me feel like I`ve discovered some eternal youth secret
– I`ve finally realized that I don`t need a lot of beauty products. I need just the right ones
– My skin looks like it has been taking care of and for a long time I don`t look like I haven`t slept for ages – which is actually the truth. I work a lot, eat crap, I`m tired and all of this could be seen on my skin – well, this is not the case lately
– Still consider them the Romanian beauty product with the most fancy packaging
I`m really grateful for this new brand and I`m extremely proud that these successful and efficient products are made by a Romanian brand. It makes me prideful that we too can prove that we can create value, we are relevant, we believe in things well made, we can deliver products that are honest and efficient and most of all, we build brands that value the consumer.
I`m off to Cluj for the weekend, I`m invited to host the Galeria de Stil event. Stop by if you like. We`re going to have tea together. Do you drink it with rum? #Ido
* We took this pictures at Palatul Noblesse – Centru de Arte si Evenimente – the most high-end showroom from this part of Europe. A perfect place for hosting unforgettable events and also a very glamorous showroom where you can shop and see exquisite pieces of furniture and decorations.