Photos by Silvia Postolatiev
Ohhh, the adventures you`ll find here this year…you must be prepared. It will be a crazy ride. But first, the tools to do that:
The Places which Make Me Feel Comfortable, Feed Me Deliciously or Sink My Mind in Mesmerizing Drinks
My first choice from the new column is predictably ANA Baking Co. I say predictably because it is located at 1 minute tops from my home and that is heaven for a couch potato like I normally am #needsport #mustorganize
But besides that I also gave them my five star medal because:
- they always have fresh products
- I adore their special kind of ice cream
- it`s a non smoking place which forces me to get out when I smoke and feel so NY-ish
- the place is extremely well illuminated with both natural and artificial light and I love working on my laptop there
- the crowd – this place is always filled with smiling people which make me feel so positive and smiley
Therefore, if you want to see me over coffee we`ll probably meet here.
Working from a social place, especially if it has good lighting may prove energy boosting for you and I must admit, I am also much more productive when I am working from a bistro/restaurant/coffee shop.
By the way, have you seen how awesome is this new spencer Laura Galic sent over? It`s so extravagant and countess like. I feel such a dominatrix while wearing it #thankyouLaura #Iadoreit
See you tomorrow with a reason why I`m gonna mind set differently this year and with a special drink for this kind of year.