Lately I began waking up at 7 am. #TheHorror Considering that during the 4 years of high school I never succeeded in doing this, it really means I have plenty of stuff on my plate. Or that I`ve finally grown up. Either way, coffee is the word of the day. Because when I wake up I want to literally puke and because the only thing I want to do at 4 pm is just roll over and sleep.
How To Survive Waking Up Really Early in the Morning
- try going to bed before 00.00
- drink lots of liquids – yes, I`m serious. Yes, I`ve put a lot of work into investigating this subject. I`m living a drama here people. Be supportive.
- when you wake up try some international and national award winning Guido Coffee selection – I got to know Guido – the coffee shop and also coffee school – last Autumn when I was a speaker at RFTB and because they are coffee suppliers for the best bistros and cafes in town, I got to test and really appreciate the flavor and the effect of their coffee.
- make some sport – yes, the horror but a MUST. I better face it once and for all: the couch potato days are over
- go to bed excited because the next morning you`ll wear a chic outfit – long live the frivolities of life
- set the alarm and pray to God
Photos by Alexandru Rosieanu