© Serban Cristea
I don’t know about you, but when you wake up at 6 am and have to get out, I for one, am still cold. Like this morning, when I woke up to go to Arad.
Waking early in the morning + cold weather = Mortal Kombat for me.
Here are some Saturday updates I’m writing while car crossing the country
- Spring is not that bad but it still does not have nothin’ on Autumn
- I’m starting to love this sorbet colors trend
- Adored the new Wes Anderson movie – The Grand Budapest Hotel
- It saddens me to see that year by year, our forests are getting more and more damaged
- I can’t wait for the lilac to bloom
- Serban still does not want us to own a cat – frankly I don’t have the time either but I would love a small one to cuddle and cuddle and cuddleeeee
- I loved what Gaia Repossi said, that women look their best when they are effortlessly dressed. Not a peak of wisdom but it’s what we tend to forget most of the times and it’s also so, so true.
- If you focus on the little things, like a sunset, your beautiful home, flowers, the simple pleasures in life, you’ll see that soon you’ll forget about all the negative things that you thought are haunting your life
- My favorite trend this S/S is the floral trend. And the croque lace also.
- Started re-reading the mid-war Romanian writers. I’m loving the romanticism and their way of speaking. Too bad that today is all about hipsterish vocabulary.
- Live and let die – the truest fucking saying that held the ribbons over my life in the past few weeks. I’ve finally understood it’s meaning a few days ago.