Photos by Silvia Postolatiev
Well, I think we can easily conclude that nowadays it’s not snowing only on my blog, it’s snowing everywhereeeee.
Should we jump with joy or wreck our brains off with anger because it’s muddy and we don’t have parking spots anymore?
Here are my, the let’s say negative aspects, since it started to snow:
- I hit 3 cars, mas o menos, actually, 4 if I count the one I wrecked while parking last night – no major damages, only the car body scratched (I don’t know how to say “caroserie” )
- I had to dezapezesc (I don’t know to say “dezapezesc” in English either) my car like 4 or 5 times. Evidence here
- had to dress like a fluffy midget
- I froze yesterday while taking these pics – Silvia froze also
- can’t move my car from where I left it last night
Well, I have not one but TWO grey hairs, I am not going to get angry just because of this, no? It snowed. Yes, maybe there are several negative aspects, so what?
I’m going to wait for Serban and then we’re going to get the car out from the huge pile of snow. Then we’re going to go for a walk into the woods. Maybe we’ll see some deers or squirrels or something. I’m determined to see the positive part in all of this. After all, we live on earth and what happens in or with the nature is amazing! We’re just too focused on our daily routines to care anymore.
Also, say hi and nice to meet you to Silvia, my new team member, a very talented photographer and an edgy/ chic blogger. Something tells me we’ll have tons of fun together.
Snow lover with all costs, Morodan