You wouldn`t say, I know, but I`m a sport club being. Sure, most of the times I want to do everything else than actually work out but ever since two years ago when I became a Stejarii Country Club member, I come here whenever I have a little spare time. At the Shiseiso spa, at the pool, sauna, at the restaurant or just for a walk in their open spaces. And even at the gym, I must admit (I`m still trying to fight the couch potato vibe which surrounds me) This place allows me to disconnect entirely.
I found some really cool dresses – I can`t wait to wear them and take pictures (the 21937 bags I left with are visible?) – so countess like – lace and Elizabeth Taylor like – noticed the white one?
Well, actually this is all about me. Here are my general conclusions:
1. The brand selection is really catchy and I haven`t seen these brands anywhere in Ro so keep in mind that you`ll find them here: Orlebar Brown, WILDFOX, WILDFOX Kids, Sundek, Nightcap Clothing and Jen’s Pirate Booty.
2. Maybe I`m being subjective but each time I enter this place it makes me feel part of something Big and important and it`s a really cool vibe. I should keep this in my mind for my showroom also: `Make everyone feel part of the story`
3. I love the interior decoration. It`s fresh and urban. And unexpected. Did you notice the Barbies under those glasses globe?
4. You can shop personalized items with your favorite club`s logo – I have the big agenda. But you can shop for beach bags, sport bags and towels too.
5. Personally, I think this shop is right on point. You go to the gym, work out like hell and after that you make a quick stop by the shop and treat yourself with an ultimate gift. Thinking about this, I would go to the gym also. And no, the prices and not high. For example, the dress I loved, the white one, is 400 lei so yeah, my shopping budget just started to burn